Our Most Popular Products
What our customers say
I passed my Clinical Exam! I know the content is probably what most people choose this program for, but for me, it was about knowing that the creator of this course supports this field, is committed to the success of therapists, and genuinely cares for the success of those who use this program.
I passed last night. Your [MFT Clinical Exam] prep course’s 21 day plan made it much easier to imagine a path through. Your mock exams closely matched the exam I was actually given. I would totally recommend your program over any others.
I just passed the Law and Ethics Exam mostly because of your superb online prep. You are an excellent teacher and you made the subject engaging and really interesting. A zillion thank yous! I'm ridiculously overjoyed.
I did [two other programs], and this is the first time that I am really understanding the information. I am so grateful that my colleague recommended you.
Your exam guide was awesome. The material was more than sufficient. Your training really helped me to alleviate most of the anxiety coming into this. Thank you for your time, talent, patience and leadership.
I studied your book the week before the test, and I passed! I credit that ease to the clarity of the material and the examples that stayed with me.
Efficient, effective MFT Law & Ethics Exam Prep
Our industry-leading guide is now better than ever.
- Updated to 2020 California law
- Updated to the new CAMFT Code of Ethics
- Featuring more than 100 practice questions with rationales, including a full-length (75-item) practice test
- 35 of those practice questions are new to this edition
- Includes test-taking tips and strategies
- Study guide is newly reorganized in the same structure as the exam plan, so you can focus on those areas most emphasized on the exam itself
By using this book, you can go into your exam confident and well-prepared. Standard shipping is free.
The essential update for 2020
Basics of California Law for LMFTs, LPCCs, and LCSWs [7th edition] available now
There were many impactful legal and ethical changes in the past year. Among the changes we've included:
- Updated to 2020 law and new CAMFT Code of Ethics
- New state laws on independent contractors, required notice to clients, license portability, qualified supervisors and more
- Added information on telehealth, “non-compete” clauses in employment contracts, and confidentiality exceptions in treatment contracts
Basics is used as a textbook in graduate programs, and as a reference for practicing therapists at all career levels.
California MFT Law & Ethics Exam: BBS Sample Questions, explained
The exam handbook includes sample questions and the right answers, but it doesn't tell you why those answers are correct. Here, we give the rationales.
The Courage to Fight
Therapists are usually great listeners and skilled at finding compromise. But to truly be effective in creating change, we also have to be skilled at conflict.
This is my speech that opened the first Therapy Reimagined conference in Los Angeles.