California MFT Clinical Exam prep
This course is designed to prepare you for the California MFT Clinical Exam (MFT CCE).
There are several good products out there that can help you prepare for the California MFT Clinical Exam. We think we're the best. Here are the just some of the reasons:
- Video format. We have more video content than any program we know. Whether you learn best by reading or by listening, you're set with us.
- Taught by a leading MFT educator and advocate. Ben Caldwell is a licensed MFT specializing in couple therapy, has been teaching California MFTs at the graduate level for more than 15 years, and has fought and won many battles on behalf of MFTs with the BBS and the California Legislature. There are few people in the state with deeper knowledge of the field.
- A better price. It's that simple: We built a great product, and we charge a lot less for it than some of our competitors. It's because we're mission-driven here: We're not just selling you a product, we're fighting for you.
- Organized based on the BBS Exam Plan so you know what to study for -- and there's nothing here you don't.
Available anywhere you're online. Our new platform works on desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile, anytime you're connected to the internet.
- Hundreds of practice questions. At launch, we have one full-length mock exam and shorter quizzes on general preparedness, differential diagnosis, and treatment planning. By the end of March, we're planning to have three full mocks and some additional quizzes as well.
- With you until you pass. Initial course access is set to 180 days, but if you change your test date or otherwise need an extension, let us know.
About the Instructor
Benjamin E. Caldwell, PsyD is a California Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (#42723). He has taught MFTs at the graduate level for more than 15 years, and currently teaches for California State University Northridge in Los Angeles. His book, Basics of California Law for LMFTs, LPCCs, and LCSWs, is used as a textbook in graduate programs around the state and is an essential desk reference for therapists at all career levels.
Course enrollment is set to 180 days. However, when you agree to work with us, we agree to stick with you until you pass. If you need an extension because you moved your test date or for any other reason, contact us.